The time is here 🏖 Just like we promised in our last medium, we are ready to roll-out the PRO access for yieldwatch ahead of our IFO on March 4.
With this early access, we want to give all our users the chance to check out and test the product before the IFO takes place.
The access will be free for a few days while we are still working on some improvements. Please watch out for an announcement when we finally introduce the paywall and the features described below will only be available for our premium users in the future. We have marked those with a PRO Tag.
Quick reminder: $1 worth of WATCH token lets you monitor $200 in portfolio value (0.5% of your portfolio value)
Today we like to introduce our new features and give you some information about the next steps:
Available Features Early Access:
- Wallet Balance incl. Token prices
See the most common tokens in your wallet including current prices
- Beach Mode/ Night Mode toggle
How about a change of scenery?
- Real Time price refresh
Including the option to switch it on/off when needed
- Different base currencies
Introduced during BETA phase, more currencies are being added over time
- Historical Data & Individual TX overview
Check when exactly you deposited into Single-Asset and LP-Vaults with the corresponding FIAT values. Direct link to each transaction included.
On the roadmap within the next weeks
- Combined address overview
- Inactive Farms
- Usage of graphs
- “Brag button” to share portfolio with friends
- Additional projects
- See your average APY in deposits and compounded yield within the platforms that support APY
Previous features that will be downgraded or not available for free users anymore
- Impermanent Loss Toggle (We will still display Impermanent Loss but not in FIAT value)
- Different base currencies
- Staked Tokens and LP tokens on PancakeSwap will definitely qualify to access the PRO features. Details will be announced when the paywall goes live.
- The historical prices are still being synced and the latest information is not available yet, but we are constantly updating it. Please check back again later if your positions are not updated yet. We expect that all information should be available within the next week.
- We have introduced additional categories for the main overview: Net Worth and Total Debt. Those will fix the issue of borrowed assets counting as Total Deposit.
We are overwhelmed by the support from our community and the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem. Our project is work in progress, we plan to improve and extend our functions over time. Thanks for putting your trust in us!
Where to get the WATCH token?
You will be able to get the WATCH token via our IFO on PancakeSwap. Please find more information here:
❗️❗️❗ ️As scams are everywhere, please make sure you only interact with the correct $WATCH token contract ❗️❗️❗
DYOR — DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
The WATCH token is neither a security nor an asset. It doesn’t have any value outside of being a proof of membership for the services provided on yieldwatch.net. We don’t promise any returns or being the future of finance. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and can lose all their value at any point.
The information provided on yieldwatch.net does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website’s content as such. yieldwatch.net does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
yieldwatch.net is using price information from various sources. Therefore, all information that is displayed on the website should be used with caution. Please always do your own research and only invest what you can afford to lose. Under no circumstances will we take responsibility for any pricing, display or calculation errors whatsoever.
The appearance of third party advertisements and hyperlinks on yieldwatch.net does not constitute an endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation. Do your own due diligence before deciding to use any third party services.
Follow us on Twitter or TG for the latest announcements.
Thanks for your support!