Ever since we started the BETA phase of yieldwatch.net, we were preparing for the launch of our PRO version. This time is almost here but first we would like to thank the Binance Smart Chain community for welcoming us with open arms 🏖
Yieldwatch PRO will offer members a variety of additional features in comparison to the free version. After our BETA period, we will make certain current and upcoming features only available to our premium users. Watch out for the little PRO icon that appears next to some stats:
Those features will be exclusively available for members after the final launch and the activation of the paywall. In anticipation of the launch, we have decided to make a sneak peek of the upcoming PRO version available to all users for a limited time period. Expect some changes on our website in the coming days :)
Today we want to give you a glimpse of what you can expect when the BETA phase comes to an end in early March ‘21.
Probably the most interesting part for our regular users: What does PRO actually mean? We want to offer more details, better UX, additional features and advanced stats. Our PRO version therefore will give you:
- Faster availability of new projects on our platform compared to free users
- Wallet Overview incl. token prices and holdings in your wallet*
- Real Time price refresh*
- More detailed calculations*
- Historical data*
- Individual TX overview*
- Different base currencies (EUR/JPY/RMB/GBP/BTC/BNB/AUD)*
- Wallet Connect*
- No ads*
- Beach Mode/Dark Mode Toggle*
- Combined address overview
- Inactive Farms
- Usage of graphs
- Cross-chain platforms
Please note, that some features will be released subsequently and not all will be available when the PRO access launches. The * marks the features that you can expect at launch date.
In addition to those features, we are considering how PRO members will be able to actively request future features and improvements. We are working out the details right now. As we just launched, we aim to satisfy our early users and take their input serious. Improving the product over time is our priority.
🚨🚨🚨Update 27/02/21 Due to valuable community feedback we decided to adjust the pricing model.🚨🚨🚨
Your PRO membership will be verified by holding the WATCH token. For every $1,000 in value that you want to track, you will need to hold WATCH tokens worth $5 in your wallet.
At a price of~$0.10/WATCH at IFO this would equal to 50 WATCH tokens.
In easier terms: $1 worth of WATCH token lets you monitor $200 in portfolio value (0.5% of your portfolio value)
With this scalable approach we ensure that each investor can use the benefits in line with their portfolio size and users don’t get priced out, if the WATCH token price increases.
John is using PancakeSwap, beefy.finance and autofarm for his yield farming. In total, he has a value of $15,000 locked up in the protocols. In order to monitor his portfolio with our PRO features, he needs to hold 750 WATCH tokens at a price of $0.10/WATCH in his wallet. ($15,000*0.5%/0.1=750)
2 weeks later the WATCH price has increased to $0.50/WATCH. John still has a portfolio value of $15,000, he would now only need to hold 150 WATCH tokens.($15,000*0.5%/0.5=150)
After the successful launch of the PRO version we will further incentivise liquidity providers and offer a bonus if you hold WATCH/BNB LP tokens. Special features for users with 7-figure portfolios are also being discussed. Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks.
Please note, that holding the token will grant you the benefits without time limitation. There will be no monthly payments or fees involved. If you want to end your membership (which we hope you don’t), you can just sell the tokens on the open market.
How is the PRO membership verified?
- If you want to log-in to the PRO version, you first need to connect your wallet via the connect wallet button.
- In the next step, we ask you to sign a verification message to identify yourself as the legit owner of the connected wallet. After signing the message you are logged in and ready to go. This functionality is going to be enabled, once the paywall is activated.
Note: We don’t have any access to your funds! The sign message function only verifies that you are indeed the owner of the connected wallet.
The WATCH Token
The WATCH token has a fixed supply with a hard-cap. It doesn’t hold any intrinsic value and is not a security. It is not an asset or a governance token but purely a membership token.
- The main utility is proof of membership, which gives access to the advanced PRO features.
- The distribution of the WATCH token will happen via IFO on PancakeSwap. Please find more details here.
- Any third-party payments that we receive after IFO must be settled in WATCH tokens to generate buy-pressure on the token.
- The direct advantage over a subscription-based system is the users ability to enjoy benefits of the membership while still having the flexibility to cancel the membership at any time if they don’t use the platform anymore.
Total fixed supply: 20,000,000 WATCH
Initial circulating supply Day 0: ~9,800,000 WATCH
- IFO on PancakeSwap: 8,000,000
- Family & Friends: 800,000
- Pool Emissions: 600,000
- Initial Liquidity: 1,000,000
- Marketing/Promo: 2,400,000
- Operations (Monthly unlocked over 24 months): 4,000,000
- Team (Monthly unlocked over 24 months): 2,000,000
- Liquidity Reserve Cross-Chain: 1,200,000*
*will be burned if there is no transition to other blockchains in the future
Price at IFO: $0.10/WATCH
Price Family & Friends: $0.065/WATCH
Where to get the WATCH token?
You will be able to get the WATCH token via our IFO on PancakeSwap. Please find more information here:
❗️❗️❗ ️As scams are everywhere, please make sure you only interact with the correct WATCH token contract ❗️❗️❗
DYOR — DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
The WATCH token is neither a security nor an asset. It doesn’t have any value outside of being a proof of membership for the services provided on yieldwatch.net. We don’t promise any returns or being the future of finance. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and can lose all their value at any point.
The information provided on yieldwatch.net does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website’s content as such. yieldwatch.net does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
yieldwatch.net is using price information from various sources. Therefore, all information that is displayed on the website should be used with caution. Please always do your own research and only invest what you can afford to lose. Under no circumstances will we take responsibility for any pricing, display or calculation errors whatsoever.
The appearance of third party advertisements and hyperlinks on yieldwatch.net does not constitute an endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation. Do your own due diligence before deciding to use any third party services.
Follow us on Twitter or TG for the latest announcements.
Thanks for your support!